Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Is this really happening?

Today I kept thinking, "is this really happening." We stayed up so late last night calling family to tell them about our referral that Ciara and I slept in this morning. She was supposed to go to preschool, but I decided to just let her sleep. Last night when Sean was talking to his mom, she asked had we decided on a name. Sean told her that we hadn't really even thought about it yet. I corrected him and told him that I had a list ready for his review. He wasn't at all shocked. I continued calling family and friends throughout the day today. All were very excited for us. This evening, Ciara begged to go to CiCi's Pizza (not Mommy and Daddy's pick). We couldn't say no after she slept through us celebrating last night. So, we went out for a nice helping of heartburn this evening and had a blast celebrating again. She is ready for Baby Brother to be home now.

No comments: