Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Wait Continues

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. It is rather hard to at times. Friday marked our 9th week of waiting for a court date. We were able to talk with Natalie on Thursday of last week. It is looking like it will be another week or two (minimum) before our file is ready to be submitted for a court date. We are thankful that Natalie talked with Belay and was able to share more details about our case with us. The wait is hard. On Thursday, I totally broke down and just sobbed while talking with my mom. We are all ready to have Isaac home, but we are also thankful that the courts in Ethiopia and Gladney's Ethiopian team work to make sure that adoptions are done correctly and legitimately. Please keep us in your prayers.

3 comments:

mama becca said...

Oh I'm so sorry. Yuck. We are certainly praying for all the details to fall into place, and for your court date to be assigned as quickly as possible. You will be holding him before you know it! Email me when you get the chance... I want to get more details on your son, so that I can find him and take lots of pictures for you!!!
becca

Natalie Fournet said...

I am so sorry. I am praying for you to have your son in your arms soon!

graceling said...

Take comfort in knowing that we are all sharing your sorrow. I hope your arms can be filled soon!