Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Good News!

Oh, I'm so excited. I just received word from our Ethiopia Program Coordinator that we received a "passing" score on our medical examinations, physician's letters (both of which took 4 trips to our doctor), our birth certificates, marriage certificates, one of our reference letters to the Ethiopian government, and my employment letter. We still have a number of documents to complete before our dossier is finished, but it is nice to have this set of paperwork completed. After all of our dossier documents are reviewed, I will have to get them authenticated at the NC Secretary of State, prior to sending them to our agency and then the US Department of State. It is great timing, as we are going with two of our friends tonight to a local Ethiopian restaurant in Raleigh (for the first time). Now, we can make it a time for celebration as well. I'll be sure to share with you details about our dining experiences.

By the way, I have enabled it where you can add comments. Blogging is new to me, so I didn't know about this setting. Feel free to share your comments or questions. As always, please continue to keep us in your prayers!

No comments: