Lilypie Waiting to adopt Ticker

Friday, April 18, 2008

Conference Call

We were able to have a conference call with our caseworker and some other representatives from Gladney today. They were able to provide us with details about our case. Our file has reportedly been completed this week and will be submitted to request a court date next week. They anticipate receiving a court date (not the actual proceeding) for us the following week. Please continue to pray for our case, for Isaac, and for his birth mother. Thank you to those who have left us encouraging comments or who have emailed us. Your words, prayers, and support have been a tremendous blessing to us during our wait for a court date.

8 comments:

Natalie Fournet said...

What a long journey....praying you get to Isaac soon!

coffeemom said...

It's gonna happen...and be so extra sweet when it does!! Hang in there! In our prayers, Michele G

Eileen and Jerry Mestas said...

Hello Sweetie,

Just want to let you know you are in our prayers and that God's timing is perfect! Be encouraged today!! In His Timing & Care,
Eileen

Angie said...

Glad to hear you are getting closer to that court date. We leave on Saturday. If you'd like me to take photos of Isaac for you, please let me know. I'd be more than happy to...

~Laura~ said...

Praying for you!!!

Laura W. said...

My family and I are sending you, Isaac and his birth mother our positive vibes and prayers. Be patient...be strong...he'll be home before you know it. I've been through this with my twins. You'll look back on this and say it wasnt' so bad....and it was so worth it!

mama becca said...

Hope you guys are hangin' in there... praying for you.
LOVE
becca

Kristy -Mom To 9 Blessings said...

I just wanted you to know that your family is in my prayers and I am praying for a court date SOON and that you pass on the first try! Hang in there!
Blessings,
Kristy